100 Islamic SMS for Whatsapp Text Msgs Messages in English
Best Islamic SMS English – Islamic SMS Pic – Islamic SMS Images: We Have Collected The Best Collection For You. So That You Don’t Need To Surf All The Internet For The Same.
Bookmark This Page for Latest Updated About Islamic SMS Collection in English – Islamic Messages in English
100 Islamic SMS for Whatsapp Text Msgs Messages in English
I Hope You Liked Our Collection of Islamic SMS for Wife – Islamic SMS for Husband – Islamic SMS for Whatsapp 140 Words You Will Also Get Awesome Images, Pictures, Photos, Wallpapers. Which You Can Use As Your Whatsapp Profile DP or Facebook Cover 🙂
We Have Included All Type of Short Messages, Quotes, Wishes, Greetings, SMS for You At One Place. As We Wanted To Create The Ultimate Islamic SMS Collection of Islamic Msg for Whatsapp, Islamic SMS Messages.
So, Enjoy The Collection And Don’t Forget To Share It With Your Friends.
Latest Islamic Friday SMS in English for Facebook
1. Allah will make everything beautiful at the right place, at the right time, for the best reason. Always have faith in Allah. Trust Allah!
2. Everyone makes mistakes. If you can’t forgive others, don’t expect others to forgive you.
3. The only relationship where you’ll never have your broken is the relationship between you and Allah.
4. The real prisoner is someone whose heart is imprisoned from his Lord: The true captive is someone captured by his passions.
5. Build a positive living environment at home. It should be a place where the child wants to rush back to.
6. All blindness can be tolerated except the blindness of the heart.
7. Without Allah,
Out week should be
8. Allah owes us nothing, yet gives us everything.
9. Forgive… don’t let the vicious negative cycle of action and reaction continue.
10. I don’t care what others say, I’ll do my duty and wear my Hijab for Allah.
11. Due before sleeping, ‘Allahumma Bismika Amutu Wa Ahya’ O Allah, With Your Name, I Die and I Live.
12. No one makes a lock without a key. That’s why Allah won’t give you problems without solutions.
13. When life knocks you down. You are in the perfect position to pray.
14. Ya Allah brings us closer to that which is beneficial for us, and distance from us that what is harmful to us. Ameen.
15. Saitan Said: I wonder how human claim to love Allah and disobey him, and claim they hate me yet they obey me.
16. The best day of the week is Jummah.
17. A blind man once said: Allah loves me so much, that he wants me to see nothing but him and I die.
18. O Allah, if I hurt others, give me the strength to apologize. If people hurt me, give me the strength to forgive.
19. Be thankful for the bad things in life. For they opened your eyes to the good things you weren’t paying attention to before!
20. God doesn’t give you the people you want, he gives you the people you need. To help you, to hurt you, to leave you, to love you and to make you the person you were meant to be.
21. As long as you are pure of heart, you speak the truth.
22. Allah is always there for you. Never doubt it!
23. May our deeds attacks Allah’s love noor and barakah. So, that our lives may be filled with peace, happiness, and freedom from any calamity. Jumma Mubarak!
24. Both Jannah and Jahannam were made for sinners. Jahannam was made for the arrogant sinner. Whereas Jannah was made for the repentant sinner.
25. You are truly lost when the fear of Allah no longer exists in your heart.
26. Don’t lose hope. You never know what tomorrow will bring.
27. You use an iron to straighten out the creases in your clothes. Use prayer to straighten out the creases in your heart.
28. The life of this world compared to the hereafter is as if one of you were to put his finger in the ocean and take it out again then compare the water the remains on his finger to the water that remains in the ocean. Prophet Muhammad SAW (from Sahih Muslim)
Allahumma Ajibni Min An-Nar
O Allah, Protect Me from Hell Fire!
30. Pray, not only because you need something because you have a lot to be thankful for.
31. When everyone else might abandon you, Allah will still be there for you, just for as he always was. That’s love!
32. Allah puts people in your life for a reason and removes them from your life for a better reason.
33. The only difference between a good day and a bad day is your attitude.
34. Eyes are not meant for tears and heart is not meant for fear, never get upset, always cheer as you are the one who one make me smile for years.
35. Be thankful that Allah has blessed you with Islam. Alhamdulillah!
36. May our deeds attract Allah’s love noor and barakaah. Soo that our lives may be filled with peace happiness and freedom. Jumma Mubarak!
37. My Hijab is my Pride.
38. Good Morning: above the dark horizon soon new light rays will appear. They signify to all the world a fresh new day is here.
39. Our Lord! Forgive my and my parents and the believers the day the account is established.
40. Being able to wait is a sign of true love and patience. Anyone can say I love you but not everyone can wait and prove its true.
41. Allah has already planted the Seed of Imaan in our hearts. It’s up to us to water it and let it grow.
42. Don’t worry what others think of you because at the end of the day, who’ll be judging you.
43. Every woman deserves a man who loves and respects her and every man deserves a woman who appreciates his efforts.
44. Hijab has been made obligatory on us by Allah SWT. My Hijab is my pride.
45. When you’re tempted to lose patience with someone, think how patient Allah ta’ala has been with you.
46. Always speak truth, even if there is fear is speaking the truth.
47. Advice: Strengthen your mind with great thoughts believe in the heroic makes heroes.
48. The believing woman is aware of the beauty that Allah has given her but she has chosen instead of the beauty in being obedient to Allah.
49. What is tomorrow doesn’t come?
50. Prophet Muhammad PBUH Said: Whoever directs someone to a good, then he will have the reward equal to the doer of the action. (Saheen Muslim)